Com-PASS is an actuarial consulting practice, founded in 2013 by Ondrej Busta and Imrich Lozsi, formerly working for a Big4 firm.
Our main goal is to provide high quality and tailor-made services to our clients, which we deliver face-to face to clients’ experts, without additional corporate agenda. We follow our mission statement, based on which each project should lead to a simple and understandable business solution which helps to our clients. To achieve this we treat our customers as partners during our whole cooperation.
Our services are focused on pricing of insurance products and also to regulatory (Solvency II) and financial reporting (IFRS 17) solutions. Our main areas of competence are:
- New business price optimization
- Risk valuation & segmentation definition
- Renewal offer optimization
- Market price monitoring
- Portfolio valuations
- Reserving methodologies and reviews
- SCR calculations (Standard Formula, Internal Model)
- Risk management solutions (Risk Dashboards, KPIs, ORSA)
- IFRS 17 related services
- Design of required data and models
- Accounting methodologies
- Impact studies
- Outsourcing of actuarial, risk management functions